Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LEARNING SKILL FOR STUDENTS HOW TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS

 Learning Skills For Students


friends, I choose this topic because we student face problems every day and not have an idea of how to learn?

I shared my personal problems to you I am mathematics students and I did not have the interest to learn mathematics in my first-year university I really worried about my future and also for exams then I decided to know to leave hard work start smart work I teach many books how to start smart work in your career and your student life also for how to develop your skill in that subject which you don't know anything.

i think about my course how to complete it how I gained good numbers in my exam you don't realize my minimum marks in mathematics which I get only 50 marks its really heart me too much. then I realize what am I doing wrong so I got it my answer how to complete course work 

  1. first, you make a time table that you want to work on it
  2. then you think which things are most important for exams
  3. think which question you have a problem for solving do practice everyday
  4. read a book as much as possible some students did not read books they just complete classwork and they think they get good marks I am also from this list
  5. organize your subjects related to your time table
  6. sometimes we see our syllabus orally and think about that we have concepts but its wrong idea first you think about that topic search it read it and then write it two to three times in your copy you remember for a lifetime
  7. as a student, you need to participant in activities like workshop related to  your subject its increase your knowledge to your major subject
  8. in my experience I attended at least ten workshops related to my subject really i love my subject then
  9. you need to commit with you because if you do smart work know your get results tomorrow.
hope you got it these points which I observe in my student's life I know everyone has different problems in their life and they know how to face these problems and how to manage problems and how to complete our goals but sometimes we need counselling about yourself about your goals.

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE

OPEN THIS LINK      The world of knowledge 




Post a Comment

0 Comments